• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was pleasing to see him laugh off hitting the post at the end, good humour, not taking things too serious. The game was as good as wrapped up, and Burnley had throughout the second half become more and more physical - so rubbing their noses in it any further might not have been wise.

How many league goals for Sammy now?

Cant add anything. Just made up he seems such a brilliant role model for the younger lads, someone they will learn loads off. And he seems so flaming nice!

Still having that class on the pitch just adds to my man love. Hope he is here for ages, after he stops playing I mean.

cWcf86C.png

Eto'o has been great since his signed :-) Attitute is great and he encourages all the team when they try things even if it does'nt come off! Can only imagine how great it is for the younger players to have someone like him to ask questions about stuff to do in training :-)

That was a centre forward masterclass today,in Bobbys words "phenomenol"!!!(PS Loved the chant today don't know it all but picked up,"You've got Mario,we've got Samuel Eto'o,Samuel Eto'o,Samuel Eto'o)!!!

Last edited:
For some reason I thought he was a tit his whole career, seemed really arrogant and selfish. So pleased to see him "get" Everton, and pleased to be wrong, a top guy as well as a world class forward.

First double by a Blue in a league game since Romelu's double against the Dark Side last season.. nearly a hat-trick too - but loved his attitude at the end saluting our fans.

Plus he adds a lot to our play and still scores some nice goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back