• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samuel-Etoo.jpg

I thought he was great in the No.10 role today, I actually thought he was starting to tire before Lukaku was removed and he then went up top. His 2 goals were superb and his all round play was technically excellent, he was very good in possession and kept the ball well. Delighted to see him in the shirt, the fact that Brent turned his nose up at him in favour of Balotelli makes it even sweeter

What's funny is that i can recall very few people outside of everton actually expecting him to be a good transfer for us, he was criticised as a player last season and it's great that he can prove his point that he's still got more about him then the vast majority of strikers, he might not be as rapid as he was at Barca but i think our playing style suits him and providing we give him the ball near the box he is going to slot, one of those strikers who finds or should i say makes spaces in that area.

His speed on FIFA 14 was 91, now he's with us, on FIFA 15 it's in the 70's i think. lolz

Robles
Coleman Jagielka Alcaraz Baines
McCarthy Barry Barkley
Lukaku Naismith
Eto'o
Whilst Mirallas and stones are out injured, our full backs bomb on so much we don't even need wingers!

Although obviously now eclipsed by Messi's scoring record, Eto'o had a scoring record for Barca of 108 goals in 145 appearances. Whatever way you look at it, that's a phenomenal rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back