• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I noticed during the Lille match is how much of a leader he is.

Very vocal and always offering advice.

Invaluable to have around.

Yeah noticed this as well. Even when he's on the bench you can see him talking the people around him through the game.

Still can't believe he plays for it I wear an Eto'o like smile when I think about it.

Past his best or not he's one of the best strikers in the past 10 years so to have him here is amazing!

Good for 10-15 goals at least this year. Combine that with Naisy and Lukaku probably getting the same amount that's around 40-45 goals from 3 players. We got 61 last year so expect us to easy pass that this ear, if we tighten our defence up we could be on for something big!

Yeah noticed this as well. Even when he's on the bench you can see him talking the people around him through the game.

Still can't believe he plays for it I wear an Eto'o like smile when I think about it.

Past his best or not he's one of the best strikers in the past 10 years so to have him here is amazing!

Good for 10-15 goals at least this year. Combine that with Naisy and Lukaku probably getting the same amount that's around 40-45 goals from 3 players. We got 61 last year so expect us to easy pass that this ear, if we tighten our defence up we could be on for something big!
patrick viera works for man city

maybe eto'o will join our backroom staff?

A genuine world class player in his prime and still at a very high level. I thought after his 20 minute cameo against Chelsea that he is the best player at the club with his awareness and his first touch. You could see that he's on a different level.

Great to know that he advises the younger players and I hope that the kids at the club get to speak to him as well and get advice from him, he could be one of the best signings ever for this reason. Love watching him in an Everton shirt and still can't quite believe it.

"no disrespect to Everton" said Lawrenson.

I hate anyone saying, in any circumstance, "no disrespect to......but......"........because they then proceed to do just that.

What they are really saying is "you won't like me saying this but I don't give a monkey's.....I am going to say it anyway".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back