• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawrenson is a complete imbecile.

Utterly embarrassing comments - the 'top top club' remark and the 'officially 33' remark too.

What a disgrace. Feel like complaining to the BBC about him.

Just bitter the rs didn't secure him when they had the chance. Now even more bitter that Brenda shows faith in whopper ballotelli

I reckon Eto'o has at least 3 years left in him.
I always though of him as one of the real intelligent players of the modern game and was delighted when we signed him. There are lots of examples of forwards who have little to offer once their physical attributes decline, this fella's just so clever and he's in great condition.

Last edited:
I reckon Eto'o has at last 3 years left in him.
I always though of him as one of the real intelligent players of the modern game and was delighted when we signed him. There are lots of examples of forwards who have little to offer once their physical attributes decline, this fella's just so clever and he's in great condition.
Must admit quality signing and he only looks 25

You signed Lambert.

We signed Samuel Eto'o

Samuel Eto'o.

Samuel Eto'o.

This is what its like to Everton.

This is what its like to be small.

Top top professional... No attitude problems and the young players seem to be learning from him...
Glad we signed him...

Oh, and he can slot as well! :p

PE6 Row N, keep an eye out for the lad who laughs hysterically everytime we bring Eto'o on.

Every. Single. Time.

I end up saying to me dad for about 5 minutes, "Eto'o...Everton, Samuel Eto'o plays for Everton!"

First off, I cant stand Lawro. But... in fairness he said 'he's officially 33 but playing more like a 26year old'. This statement is a compliment to eto'o rather than a dig..
I was surprised when he said it as when he said 'officially 33' I thought...here we go, have a sly dig at Sam... but I think, in this instance, Lawro used the 'officially 33' line as a mark of respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back