• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawrenson saying Eto'o is "officially 33"

Are veiled racist comments okay on the Beeb then?
I havent seen MOTD for years but that 'officially 33' comment, isnt racist at all. When you put the rest of the sentence together, its a compliment.

Its pretty obvious. Its just cos its an ex RS and him why people are up in arms about it

I havent seen MOTD for years but that 'officially 33' comment, isnt racist at all. When you put the rest of the sentence together, its a compliment.

Its pretty obvious. Its just cos its an ex RS and him why people are up in arms about it

It was in no way meant as any form of compliment. It was a barbed dig about the rumours surrounding his age.

Lawrenson is a clown and downright insulting towards Everton - typical RS in the media.

John Aldridge was on 5 live defending Mark Lawrensons comments on MOTD 2 before.

He also said " Eto'o playing for Everton is a tragic waste. Its like giving Kobe Beef to a tramp. They won't appreciate the class "

And if it isn't enough that Lawrenson is a clown, Aldridge is even more shameful... and yet the BBC, ITV, Sky, Talksport and BT Sports keep giving these delusional, biased, warped, braindead, former RS morons free license to peddle their anti-Everton bile to the world at large.

John Aldridge was on 5 live defending Mark Lawrensons comments on MOTD 2 before.

He also said " Eto'o playing for Everton is a tragic waste. Its like giving Kobe Beef to a tramp. They won't appreciate the class "

All Liverpool pundits are a disgrace they hate anything positive about us.if its not Liverpool they don't wanna know and do everything to try belittle us.clearly its getting at them we have good players now that they would clearly have.

Never mind they have super Mario ha ha
They are so bitter but the bbc and sky are full of biased kopites

By the way, coming from someone who absolutely despises Mark Lawrenson an unhealthy amount, I don't think his comments are worth getting upset over. I think the 'officially' line is maybe about the age rumours and maybe because of the following comment about him playing like a 26 year old but either way who cares? And the 'top, top club' comment means a European giant I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back