Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who doesn't think this will actually happen?

I think if he wanted to come to EFC it'd have been done by now. I'm sure we met the release clause (Malaga happy) and met the wage demands (agent happy) but at the end of the day does he want to leave Spain to come and play in England? I think he would probably prefer to stay and move to athletico in Jan.

Would be gutted if he didn't move to us but it would understandable. Hope I'm wrong like.
No you are not

He has signed. Not sure why the club hasn't announced it, but he has signed.

maybe they need to just do video stuff etc. The thing is, he's currently at an U21's tournament, he's going to be training etc. so it's not exactly someone who's free 24/7 in off-season mode, so obviously from that aspect there'll be a delay somewhere if he's needed for some sort of media duty.

Why aren't any of the ones who broke this story giving an update as to why he hasn't signed in the 48 hour period they claimed?

Must be the easiest job in the world being a football journalist. They're never held accountable for the guff they put out there.
This is from within the last hour.

Him, King and of course Joyce all seemed to tweet the initial news that it was done simultaneously, so if he's getting his infor from the same people it seems like no reason to panic.

Haven't seen any evidence of that myself, but I'll admit I didn't watch him during the season - just clips since we've been linked. Yeah, predominantly right footed, but looks compact, decent in the air and moves intelligently.
He'd be a vast improvement on Calvert-Lewin and Bolasie.

Most of them at one time or another....Garston, BV, St Martins House, Edgehill, Toxteth, Breckfield (not for long)...some good times....others not so good:);)

When were you at Breckfield? I was there from the opening day in April 1976 until moving south on promotion at the end of December 1986... Prior to Breckfield opening, I worked at the Kirkdale Area Office on Stanley Road.

Did you know there was a big Breckfield reunion party a couple of years ago?

I just signed up for this Twitter thing, could someone recommend some reliable Everton sources to follow? Like journos, big fans, RK etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back