Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who doesn't think this will actually happen?

I think if he wanted to come to EFC it'd have been done by now. I'm sure we met the release clause (Malaga happy) and met the wage demands (agent happy) but at the end of the day does he want to leave Spain to come and play in England? I think he would probably prefer to stay and move to athletico in Jan.

Would be gutted if he didn't move to us but it would understandable. Hope I'm wrong like.

Athletico are already in for him mate, they have CL footy, so if he signs you are wrong :)

The transfer ban and wages will be the only thing that swings it our way from them I reckon.

That said, I am absolutely gobsmacked that we haven't yet been gazumped on this one. I thought (and honestly still do think) it's a matter of time. It's basically a free transfer for a Barcelona-trained striker who got double figures and was essential to his teams overall game in a breakout season, and he's in his early 20s.

The more I've read up and seen of him, the more I like and the more I just don't believe we'll get this over the line. I hope I'm wrong, but I think he's using us as a bargaining chip to get a move elsewhere on better terms.

It's like knowing how good Coleman would be before spending the £60k - you'd think clubs would be queuing up for him.

The transfer ban and wages will be the only thing that swings it our way from them I reckon.

That said, I am absolutely gobsmacked that we haven't yet been gazumped on this one. I thought (and honestly still do think) it's a matter of time. It's basically a free transfer for a Barcelona-trained striker who got double figures and was essential to his teams overall game in a breakout season, and he's in his early 20s.

The more I've read up and seen of him, the more I like and the more I just don't believe we'll get this over the line. I hope I'm wrong, but I think he's using us as a bargaining chip to get a move elsewhere on better terms.
I'm in the happy position of being not that arsed. He has a good reputation and cant be any worse than the tat Koeman brought in up front already, but I also think he's over rated and one footed.

I'm in the happy position of being not that arsed. He has a good reputation and cant be any worse than the tat Koeman brought in up front already, but I also think he's over rated and one footed.

Haven't seen any evidence of that myself, but I'll admit I didn't watch him during the season - just clips since we've been linked. Yeah, predominantly right footed, but looks compact, decent in the air and moves intelligently.

Yeah, it seems kinda fairy tale. Why would he join Everton who's probably a worse side in a worse league? He'll go to for Chelsea or City no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back