Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is my birthday and all I want is a Spanish striker with a similar receding hairline to mine who is capable of scoring bags of goals and putting in a set piece worth a damn. Birthday joy, thy name is SANDRO.

I think a few hours of community service might be in order here.

giphy.gif

We've as good as announced it through the press already. Sandro agreed terms in May, flew in for a medical and now we've met the required asking price. I don't think he'll put pen to paper until the Euro u-21s are over but I expect a 'Sandro to join Koeman's Blues' article on the official website very shortly, confirming he will sign and join up with the squad in July.

Why do I have the feeling that for all the tens of millions we're chucking around, this will prove to be our best signing? This has Gana written all over it.

Yep. It feels like when the Cubs signed Zobrist, jdawg. Make this happen, Everton. Please.

Gana + this guy could be like the glue that holds it together, if there's anything around them to hold together. Proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back