Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be a big sloshy, banter-rific lads lads lads hol C?

Sandro.

Nah, not yet P-diddles. Going to Orlando for 3 weeks, home and then going to see Frank Ocean with the oi oi lads, spewed going to Munich and just gonna wait it out - possibly go Twente away - and then go Amsterdam with the oi oi oi oi the lads as we play Sevilla.

Sandro soon though.

Nah, not yet P-diddles. Going to Orlando for 3 weeks, home and then going to see Frank Ocean with the oi oi lads, spewed going to Munich and just gonna wait it out - possibly go Twente away - and then go Amsterdam with the oi oi oi oi the lads as we play Sevilla.

Sandro soon though.
Yes C absolute talent

Like Sandro a lot, should adjust well to the Premiership - reminds me a bit of a Young Soldado. Can play anywhere in attacking third but probably best suited to CF. Smart, tenacious, good passing & movement and confidence for a goalscorer. Lacks top end pace or dribbling but has the right combination of requisite skills to play at the highest level, IMHO
Thanks for your analysis mate. Good to see you posting again.

Is it done yet? Or is he holding out for a house like Muller - another "done deal"?

Sorry.... just, the past. I can't forget anything! Koeman is not Walker, and Moshiri is not Agent J.

Thanks for your analysis mate. Good to see you posting again.

tumblr_ljq9fxKLER1qza3vro1_500.gif

Like Sandro a lot, should adjust well to the Premiership - reminds me a bit of a Young Soldado. Can play anywhere in attacking third but probably best suited to CF. Smart, tenacious, good passing & movement and confidence for a goalscorer. Lacks top end pace or dribbling but has the right combination of requisite skills to play at the highest level, IMHO

Gr8 b8 m8.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back