Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glorious. Almost as if calling him a slobbering piss pig didn't happen.
Yeah about that lads. I have a confession. I was wrong.

The poster I thought he was, and for which I waged a merciless 3 year campaign of abuse, turns out it wasn't him. I was cleaning the vaults and found the detestable other Barca fan who had a similar name to him, hence the confusion.

So yeah really. Maybe calling him a slobbering pisspig and questionning the ethics of his mother continually was a tad rum on my behalf.

I'd like to offer unreserved apologies. Lo ciento man.

I work in Combats (treat on a day like today!) - some of these small battles are going to be hard fought - some we may not win - but ultimately if we keep fighting away, we will achieve the mission. NSNO!

The poster I thought he was, and for which I waged a merciless 3 year campaign of abuse, turns out it wasn't him. I was cleaning the vaults and found the detestable other Barca fan who had a similar name to him, hence the confusion.

So yeah really. Maybe calling him a slobbering pisspig and questionning the ethics of his mother continually was a tad rum on my behalf.

See what happens when you stray from the safety of the fence.

I think a few hours of community service might be in order here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back