Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few rumours doing the rounds on Facebook that he hasn't been announced due to issues with his image rights.

28tcp04.png

Every time I log on I immediately look at this thread for homepage update: confirmed.
The player, the club or both are making us sweat on this. If a deal has been finalised, why the delay? It doesn't make sense, he's already had a medical, what else could be holding this up?

Every time I log on I immediately look at this thread for homepage update: confirmed.
The player, the club or both are making us sweat on this. If a deal has been finalised, why the delay? It doesn't make sense, he's already had a medical, what else could be holding this up?

Everton want him to completely shave it off but he wants to keep the sides on a number 2 setting mate. Everton are worried that he'll be known as "El Egg Head" if he doesn't do a complete clean barnet shave.

Tense negotiations continue.

I just signed up for this Twitter thing, could someone recommend some reliable Everton sources to follow? Like journos, big fans, RK etc.

For some reason, I used to be bothered about ITKs as well. But then you realise, if it happens, it will be announced by Everton, and in this age of the social media you will hear about it pretty quickly regardless, either through the official channels, or from someone you know, usually within an hour of it happening.

All the ITK does is very occasionally (and frequently less so) tell you a short while before it's officially announced, and because of this, noone believes them till it is officially announced anyway.

Follow @everton and @BBCsport

The idiom 'fizzing at the bung' references excitement. I am uncertain what 'bubbling with sex fury' attempts to describe. I suspect something has been lost in translation

Do my eyes deceive me? Has king weasaler succumbed to a mere wesal himself? The thing that can not be.

I just believe Paul Joyce collyfrand, I have no informations.

I wish I did as I would ITK the life out of Kev.

I just believe Paul Joyce collyfrand, I have no informations.

I wish I did as I would ITK the life out of Kev.

It's like the old adage goes.

Live by the weasel index, die by the weasal index.

Such a noble death though my sweet lord. Tonight you will dine with all the fallen weasels of yesteryear.

It's like the old adage goes.

Live by the weasel index, die by the weasal index.

Such a noble death though my sweet lord. Tonight you will dine with all the fallen weasels of yesteryear.

It's the least I deserve and I don't even know what has happened

It's the least I deserve and I don't even know what has happened

Personally I think the weasal index is the best thing that's happened to this forum in a long time Orlyfrand. Long live weasal hunting.

But for reals, I was thinking about this Sandro hold up earlier. Why on earth would an announcement be held off if it's all done and dusted? As far as marketing I can see very little advantage in announcing it at an alternative time. The only thing I could think of is that someone from the marketing department is on leave and their return is needed to sign off. Logically that would be absolutely absurd but then again we're talking about the terrible messed up calamity that we call Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back