Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The natives are getting restless.......

Protest.webp

Personally I think the weasal index is the best thing that's happened to this forum in a long time Orlyfrand. Long live weasal hunting.

But for reals, I was thinking about this Sandro hold up earlier. Why on earth would an announcement be held off if it's all done and dusted? As far as marketing I can see very little advantage in announcing it at an alternative time. The only thing I could think of is that someone from the marketing department is on leave and their return is needed to sign off. Logically that would be absolutely absurd but then again we're talking about the terrible messed up calamity that we call Everton.

I think Mr Contract David is on holiday and as such cannot be seen next to Sandro for maybe one week.

It's is all very complicated.

If its with his image rights, it means we wont announce until July 1st, because I suspect that means his image rights are still with Malaga, and though its laughable to think they will do so, they have the right to still sell his image, jerseys, etc, until the end of his contract year, July 1st. Announcing early would infringe on those rights as then no one would purchase his jersey. Again, laughable to think they would anyhow, but contracts are contracts, so if true it shouldnt be announced until the 1st.

If its with his image rights, it means we wont announce until July 1st, because I suspect that means his image rights are still with Malaga, and though its laughable to think they will do so, they have the right to still sell his image, jerseys, etc, until the end of his contract year, July 1st. Announcing early would infringe on those rights as then no one would purchase his jersey. Again, laughable to think they would anyhow, but contracts are contracts, so if true it shouldnt be announced until the 1st.

Yep, makes sense. After all, football is a business. Some fans wont be reading all media reports/believe them etc. And the club will feel it's their fault if they purchase a shirt with his name on, especially with him playing in a tournament atm.

Image rights? What? There's only one reason why this hasn't been announced yet and that's because he's stalling in the hope a CL club comes in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back