Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine that he wont be announced until he can be at finch farm to sign the contract and have his picture taken with everyone's favorite player liaison officer, David Harrison. This will probably be after Spain are out of the u21 championships, they are doing quite well so I wouldn't put it past them to get to the final, which is on 30th June, so we may not see Sandro move until the start of July, possibly with an away kit reveal

Nice to see someone post about that lad, without that disgraceful tag he was given previously.

Reckon this one will be announced like the Pickford one was relatively shortly before the under 21 game he is playing in is played, to maximise exposure and talk about him

Reckon this one will be announced like the Pickford one was relatively shortly before the under 21 game he is playing in is played, to maximise exposure and talk about him

makes no sense, it was supposedly done before the last u21 game he played in, the commentator even said he was evertons new signing.

you say that but I've heard that his dad likes Arsenal's style of play. Just saying like.

tumblr_nvnybaSwVI1uo39ffo1_500.gif

Thank god Moyes isn't around with his 10.59 last day deals anymore, some of you lot wouldn't have any dry sheets left. The window is not even open yet. Please stop this ridiculous behaviour. We'll probably get him, it might though fall through for any number of reasons. Either way l I doubt he's the next Messi so Everton can quite easily take our big chequebook somewhere else without too many worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back