Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What idiot left slippery strawberries lying about. Sandros' gourd has taken a knock apparently and he's out of action until palm sunday

Eew, his gourd's gone everywhere

smashed-up-pumpkins.png

Sandro's sports agency have delivered a statement this evening:

Sandro elegirá a Ronald Koeman en su esfuerzo por encontrar fresas para la Copa de Campeones. Malaga ya no es una opción para la calabaza de juego libre en su debido tiempo para entregar las palmeras de everton. Contrato de 4 años y apretón de manos pero no será cantado hasta julio. Ronald koeman feliz como la mierda

Can anyone translate, my keyboard is broken

They added further in Marca and all:

Iba a ir Everton pero no me gusta el llanto. El azul del Everton no es el color de Aleti. Hablo con Koeman y él dice, ok esto es fútbol pero no.

Completely made up as there is no refercence to the 'butterscotches'.

Maybe that's why the brief period he was fit and played up front with Lukaku worked. He just stood by Lukaku, controlled the ball and immediately let him do the rest.

I always felt that Kone was always a good foil for Lukaku. While not brillaint, he offered somewhat of an outlet and defenders had to mark him.

Lukaku seemed to benefit from Kone's inclusion, even if it was at the cost of the team of the whole.

Maybe that's why the brief period he was fit and played up front with Lukaku worked. He just stood by Lukaku, controlled the ball and immediately let him do the rest.

Yeah he used to come in off the left, it was good until teams learned to focus all their attacks on our exposed left side.

Sandro's sports agency have delivered a statement this evening:

Sandro elegirá a Ronald Koeman en su esfuerzo por encontrar fresas para la Copa de Campeones. Malaga ya no es una opción para la calabaza de juego libre en su debido tiempo para entregar las palmeras de everton. Contrato de 4 años y apretón de manos pero no será cantado hasta julio. Ronald koeman feliz como la mierda

Can anyone translate, my keyboard is broken
If your keyboard is broken how did you type that your keyboard is broken ?

How much merchandise are they likely to sell? About none. Have you ever met corporations? They often have no idea what the left hand is doing, and they dont care whether something is "common sense". What good does it do them to release rights early? You "dont see any delay in the announcement" making sense because you havent stopped for the oh so long 10 seconds to consider this from a corporations point of view.

From Evertons: Release news, get sued. No thanks.
From Malaga: Why release permission early? Costs you nothing, deal is signed, if Everton get antsy and release news, you get to sue them and make money. Gotta hope some poor mother who barely follows the team rolls in and buys a couple of jerseys for her kids, considering you will now have a bunch of worthless inventory.

Again, Im not saying its surely done, but if its an image rights issue, which does exist, it wont be announced until the 1st without Malaga or whoever is their third party partner giving permission which they have no incentive to give.

I think you are reading way too much into it.

Whatever the "delay" is, if indeed the fellow has signed and there is some delay in announcing it, it will be bugger all to do with some "corporation" laying in ambush to sue EFC over unsold and soon to become unsellable "inventory" in about twelve days time.

Last edited:
Did he give us pumpkins?
Pumpkin seeds are a fabulous source of zinc which plays very important cofactor role in much of the biochemistry concerned with men's health. I eat 60 grams a day, along with 4-5 walnuts (great for the brain function with all its omega oils) and 1 Brazil nut as this provides all the selenium a person needs.
Sometimes I buy a little pottle of natural yoghurt and just put my nuts into it.

Pumpkin seeds are a fabulous source of zinc which plays very important cofactor role in much of the biochemistry concerned with men's health. I eat 60 grams a day, along with 4-5 walnuts (great for the brain function with all its omega oils) and 1 Brazil nut as this provides all the selenium a person needs.
Sometimes I buy a little pottle of natural yoghurt and just put my nuts into it.
And sometimes, you leave them in there for too long & it plays havoc with your posting eloquence!!! :p:D

Only credible thing I've read in Spain is that Malaga have not received an offer for the player despite links in media- I suspect that means Everton has thus far only negotiated with player/agents

Don't forget, buyout clauses are not as straightforward as in England. Malaga might insist on taxes to push fee above €6 million (8-10million)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back