Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
jokes on you all, a 24hr bug has struck the everton media team

i will put money on it that we haven't ev'd this up, since we are a new team

i think.... jk we prob botched this up too

Dear Grandoldteam and friends,

Let's just face it. Jumping the gun and changing my avatar was a grave mistake; I have jinxed it for Evertonians worldwide. I'd like to apologize to all my fellow bedwetters out there- it was only a matter of time before we face reality. I can only ask that you forgive me for my premature excitement and that we may move on from this horrible tragedy...

Sincerely, Me

Kone is weird man. He literally has a world class first touch but every other aspect of his game is supreme next level garbage.

???!?!?!?!?

I know what you mean though mate in all seriousness. His best attribute is his first touch, however every other attribute is so supremely, agonisingly awful that it makes his first touch look somewhere close to world class.

Sandro will make us look back on the Kone era with a hearty chuckle.

Let's just face it. Jumping the gun and changing my avatar was a grave mistake; I have jinxed it for Evertonians worldwide. I'd like to apologize to all my fellow bedwetters out there- it was only a matter of time before we face reality. I can only ask that you forgive me for my premature excitement and that we may move on from this horrible tragedy...

Sincerely, Me

put up jorgensen next pls

Sincerely, Me
rallying words my friend. I trust you buy your incontinence products on line. It avoids the embarrassment at the supermarket checkout...esp if the employee scanning the goods suffers similar leakage issues.
Indeed, at one Sainsbury's it was reported that the supervisor was also prone to some seepage...so, you can imagine it was red faces ( and wet bills) all round.
Other products that should not be bought at supermarkets are anything that might be construed as being intended for 'self pleasure'. For instance, I have a little psoriasis/dry skin on my left elbow. I apply a little moisturiser-Vaseline blend to the elbow daily ( unless I forget). But I would not even contemplate getting my moisturisers and Vaseline at a supermarket....waaaaay too embarrassing

That proper devastated me.

I was a kid on holiday, seen it in the paper in some restaurant and my stomach dropped.

Think it said something like 'Fernandes Everton U-turn'.

I was distraught I worshiped him (far more than I should!). Still think he would of made an excellent Everton player.

That goal against Man Utd and the drag backs against Arsenal ! ;)

I was distraught I worshiped him (far more than I should!). Still think he would of made an excellent Everton player.

That goal against Man Utd and the drag backs against Arsenal ! ;)
When he skinned the entire Portsmouth team when they weren't that bad, too.

We signed Yakubu and I genuinely thought that with getting the two of them that we were finally going to start to build a team to challenge.

If its with his image rights, it means we wont announce until July 1st, because I suspect that means his image rights are still with Malaga, and though its laughable to think they will do so, they have the right to still sell his image, jerseys, etc, until the end of his contract year, July 1st. Announcing early would infringe on those rights as then no one would purchase his jersey. Again, laughable to think they would anyhow, but contracts are contracts, so if true it shouldnt be announced until the 1st.
I was just thinking about this; also maybe he's negotiating his boot deal or something which perhaps can't change until he's done with u21's just purely speculating though.

We'll probably resign Jelavich. This is just SO Everton...an absolute balls up.
We will never win anything ever again.

I am broken.

I was just thinking about this; also maybe he's negotiating his boot deal or something which perhaps can't change until he's done with u21's just purely speculating though.
Do you think the image rights issue is the likely cause for the delay?
Please, pleeeease be right!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back