Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not me having the meltdown over a player not signing mush.
You are a little guilty of over-reaction to others over-reactions.
Two wrongs don't make a right Mush, and I think you need to put your hand up and confess to your part in escalating the bed-wetting in here.
I appreciate it's easy to get emotionally caught up but might I suggest you adopt a more dispassionate, objective stance.
The latter approach works well for me...

You are a little guilty of over-reaction to others over-reactions.
Two wrongs don't make a right Mush, and I think you need to put your hand up and confess to your part in escalating the bed-wetting in here.
I appreciate it's easy to get emotionally caught up but might I suggest you adopt a more dispassionate, objective stance.
The latter approach works well for me...
Mush you're having a breakdown. Please seek immediate help.

You see Mush, there you go again. You post without engaging rational thought.
As I advised earlier, don't let football forums dictate your life. Sign off, get into some clan clothes, and maybe have a brisk walk?
Yes mush I am the one having a breakdown as a player hasn't signed for my club yet.
Where did you find this strange little insecure girl Evertonians? She thinks she's Freud too!

Let's try and stay on topic here, and let's be honest. Today, we've seen Sandro perform excellent, through the tournament.

I hope what now a few clues will have seen, is what I've been seeing all season.

I maintain he'd be our best signing in a long time! Possibly Arteta, Jagielka and Cahill period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back