Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mush I am the one having a breakdown as a player hasn't signed for my club yet.
Where did you find this strange little insecure girl Evertonians? She thinks she's Freud too!
Your constant referencing little girls on the Internet is more than a little concerning Mush. I trust your name is in some police file and your online activity is being monitored.?
I hope so.
But anyway, let's change the subject. How do you think Birmingham City will go this season?

Your constant referencing little girls on the Internet is more than a little concerning Mush. I trust your name is in police file and your online activity is being monitored.
I hope so.
But anyway, let's change the subject. How do you think Birmingham City will go this season?
Sorry mush but this is a thread for some player Everton want to sign called Ramirez.

Not true, he's been following Koeman for a good while, along with other Barcelona legends, on twitter at least, don't know about other social media platforms.

It looks like he added him in the last 6 months to me, the 'following' list is ordered by date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back