Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have a overwhelming feeling in my nethers that this one will go sour on us, so bearing in mind i am almost always wrong on these things, he is deffo joining us!

This is far from a Witsel situation. Don't think we'll hang on endlessly if he's not coming and we have the benefit of trying to sort it early so can move to next target with plenty of time still.

Plus nothing wrong with what Sandro said.. still holding thumbs as this is a betting certainty. Either he will be brilliant and score loads of goals or he will be merely ok and we can sell for £10m and bank a tidy profit.

This is far from a Witsel situation. Don't think we'll hang on endlessly if he's not coming and we have the benefit of trying to sort it early so can move to next target with plenty of time still.

Plus nothing wrong with what Sandro said.. still holding thumbs as this is a betting certainty. Either he will be brilliant and score loads of goals or he will be merely ok and we can sell for £10m and bank a tidy profit.
Btw what's with witsel last season?

You guys do understand how this goes? Eh?

After his great games do you really think other clubs let us sign this bargain without a fight. For your mental health stop thinking he's ours because he's not.

Theres absolutely no reason why he and everton wouldnt/couldn't have go puplic with the contract before the games started.

Player and his agent know that this is a window of opportunity to them. Play great...great offers.

Have any other Spanish players announced moves ? It may well be protocol in the squad.
I think if Geri transfer gets announced we can worry but as far as I am aware no other Spanish under 21s have announced moves .

You guys do understand how this goes? Eh?

After his great games do you really think other clubs let us sign this bargain without a fight. For your mental health stop thinking he's ours because he's not.

Theres absolutely no reason why he and everton wouldnt/couldn't have go puplic with the contract before the games started.

Player and his agent know that this is a window of opportunity to them. Play great...great offers.

mate, in all fairness i think clubs interested would be more interested due to him scoring 16 goals in la liga last season than a couple of under 21 games,honestly, otherwise we better brace ourselves for all sorts of offers for our Under 20 world cup players given that rationale.

Have any other Spanish players announced moves ? It may well be protocol in the squad.
I think if Geri transfer gets announced we can worry but as far as I am aware no other Spanish under 21s have announced moves .
May be or may not mate. Bad feeling about this.

mate, in all fairness i think clubs interested would be more interested due to him scoring 16 goals in la liga last season than a couple of under 21 games,honestly, otherwise we better brace ourselves for all sorts of offers for our Under 20 world cup players given that rationale.
Wishful thinking...nothing bad about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back