Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate you opened the Daniel Sturridge thread. You have no say in this!!1!111!
I feel sad that you obviously don't appreciate the finer points of debate and hostility that that subtle thread encouraged.
Young @Sapie88 should be applauded for bringing in to the daylight what many have pondered in private.

*heads off to open Jordan Henderson thread

870px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png

If you believe some of the press it's a done deal, meaning he has already signed the contract.

The question is, was it a done deal or just an agreement.

If it was a done deal (as in he's signed a contract) then it would have been announced, end of. This "we're waiting for the U21s tournament to finish" argument makes no sense, why would the club do that? They could announce him and start getting shirts sold and photoshopping him into the marketing posters, wouldn't that be wise as he's banging goals in over the summer in a tournament? The fact that there's nothing official been said means that it's absolutely not done. It sounds like there's a handshake agreement but nothing more as of yet and in the current climate a handshake agreement can quickly dissolve into meaning nothing.

If this is another Witsel scenario then the club should send a contract and demand he sign or they're pulling out of the deal. That sounds rash I know but we can't be getting messed around players and agents whilst they have an "oooh" and "aaah" for a few weeks in order to buy time for another club they prefer to swoop in, big clubs don't operate like that and rightfully so. You either definitely want to come or don't and if he doesn't we should move on to other targets whilst we have time.

Hopefully it does get done and this worrying is over nothing but it's wise to not set yourself up for a fall when it comes to Everton.

If it was a done deal (as in he's signed a contract) then it would have been announced, end of. This "we're waiting for the U21s tournament to finish" argument makes no sense, why would the club do that? They could announce him and start getting shirts sold and photoshopping him into the marketing posters, wouldn't that be wise as he's banging goals in over the summer in a tournament? The fact that there's nothing official been said means that it's absolutely not done. It sounds like there's a handshake agreement but nothing more as of yet and in the current climate a handshake agreement can quickly dissolve into meaning nothing.

If this is another Witsel scenario then the club should send a contract and demand he sign or they're pulling out the deal. That sounds rash I know but we can't be getting messed around players and agents whilst they have an "oooh" and "aaah" for a few weeks in order to buy time for another club they prefer to swoop in, big clubs don't operate like that and rightfully so. You either definitely want to come or don't.

Hopefully it's announced soon and this worrying is over nothing but it's wise to not set yourself up for a fall when it comes to Everton.
Agree with a lot of what you say. I'd give him till the end of euros. For example 48 hours, or we withdraw the contract offer. The best thing about attempting to get him in early, it will give us plenty of time to move on to other targets.

Hopefully it does get done and this worrying is over nothing but it's wise to not set yourself up for a fall when it comes to Everton.
I'm not worrying though mate. No one should be. You're right, hopefully it does get done, but I'm not worrying.
I worry about paying the bills and stuff, not about whether some kid signs or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back