Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want you to be wrong, but your reasons, "betrayals" etc. have no sense and no place in real world, especially football. He'd, as 99% of other players, "betray" Everton for f.e. Atletico Madrid, Dortmund or Juventus for more money and playing time. These are huge clubs and what's even more important, they're miles better than us at this point. It has nothing to do with history, who Koeman is and similar other things. He's trying to get himself in a best position. I'm sorry, but you're not being realistic at all.

Evertonians as a whole underestimate just how big a name we are too in the eyes of others. We should be proud of our heritage, history and stop assuming we're a small club cos Rafael Benitez says so. We're also huge imo. I am being realistic imo. Everton have won two titles in the last 30 years or so the same as Atletico Madrid. Dortmund have won the same number of domestic titles as we have. Everton are on a par with names like Napoli, Atletico Madrid, Valencia and lots of other 'huge clubs'.

You underestimate Ronald Koeman's, the Premier League's pull, and the name of Everton in world football. Sandro left the club he supported to play football, you can tell by his face and his comments he's a top-class, classy person. There's no way he will talk to Koeman/Everton/Walsh, fly in for a medical, and not be intrigued by a massive name like Everton and a massive football figure like Koeman. He will join the Everton revolution!

I've said this many times, but he's a Barcelona fan and Koeman would have been a massive figure growing up. Ronald Koeman is Barcelona's 13th all-time highest goalscorer, and he was a centre-half. Koeman probably registered his interest last summer (hence why Sandro followed him on twitter at around or after that time) and Sandro won't betray Koeman!

Lol.

" 13th all time highest goalscorer "

How is that in anyway relevant ?.

I hope Sandro is reading some of the stuff on here about him lol

Still haggling over personal terms, it's been days. A sweaty Blue Bill is counting out Moshiri's suitecase of readies, shorts on and a tea towel on his head like a Benny Hill lookalike.Steve Walsh sweating buckets whilst eating his KFC bargain bucket and telling Sandro about the time he spotted Zola.

Lol.

" 13th all time highest goalscorer "

How is that in anyway relevant ?.

I hope Sandro is reading some of the stuff on here about him lol

The point I was trying to make is Koeman won 4 La Liga titles in a row with Barcelona in 1990-1994. Sandro being a big Barcelona supporter would have had him in his head as he was growing up! The fact Koeman met his agent, went to watch him, and now that it's been confirmed that Sandro has come to Finch Farm for a medical, means it is a done deal. We should not be worrying about Sandro going back on his word, and it looks like he has given his word to me.

The point I was trying to make is Koeman won 4 La Liga titles in a row with Barcelona in 1990-1994. Sandro being a big Barcelona supporter would have had him in his head as he was growing up! The fact Koeman met his agent, went to watch him, and now that it's been confirmed that Sandro has come to Finch Farm for a medical, means it is a done deal. We should not be worrying about Sandro going back on his word, and it looks like he has given his word to me.

It's all about the money, money, money

...as you say, apparently this article in BILD confirms interest if Aubameyang leaves;

http://sportbild.bild.de/bundesliga...ultimatum-kramaric-alario-52255106.sport.html
I can't see Auba leaving tbh. Where would he go? All the teams like Real, Barca, Bayern, PSG have people who are equally as good. I also can't see the rs spending 70mil on them if its taking them this long to meet roma's price for Salah and have allegedly sent a lowball offer to Napoli for Koulibaly.

I can't see Auba leaving tbh. Where would he go? All the teams like Real, Barca, Bayern, PSG have people who are equally as good. I also can't see the rs spending 70mil on them if its taking them this long to meet roma's price for Salah and have allegedly sent a lowball offer to Napoli for Koulibaly.

United

You underestimate Ronald Koeman's, the Premier League's pull, and the name of Everton in world football. Sandro left the club he supported to play football, you can tell by his face and his comments he's a top-class, classy person. There's no way he will talk to Koeman/Everton/Walsh, fly in for a medical, and not be intrigued by a massive name like Everton and a massive football figure like Koeman. He will join the Everton revolution!

I've said this many times, but he's a Barcelona fan and Koeman would have been a massive figure growing up. Ronald Koeman is Barcelona's 13th all-time highest goalscorer, and he was a centre-half. Koeman probably registered his interest last summer (hence why Sandro followed him on twitter at around or after that time) and Sandro won't betray Koeman!

He was only born the summer koeman left barca ffslol

f is this.

I think Spain are rightly preventing access.

They have a competition to win, the lad should be concentrating on that - not having contract Dave, and Everton media parading around.

What no one's mentioning weirdly is that he has a release clause hence why we are signing him so cheap, but wiont this clause typically Only come into effect on July 1st, so we can do all the deal etc but until the first it wouldn't be processable etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back