Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically Joyce and friends did the papers a favor and set the way for a few million click bait articles to be published. They announced it a little too early, but I am convinced that it is happening. If he was an English player going to another English team, I think it would have been announced.

I think Spain are rightly preventing access.

They have a competition to win, the lad should be concentrating on that - not having contract Dave, and Everton media parading around.

Out of all the speculation that's been made about this transfer this still seems the likely explanation.

He came for talks, a deal has been agreed and he's been allowed to concentrate on the U21 tournament and will sign when ready.

If Sandro will be allowed by the Spanish FA to finalize the deal, it'll be in the next day or two. They've already clinched the semi-final spot and will be looking to rest the starters. Semis are on the 27th. I'm guessing if a deal isn't announced in the next 3 days, we'll have to wait until the Euros over.

I'm feeling pretty good about this deal. Probably about 80% sure. That being said, we don't know what Sandro is thinking. He could just be using us as a backup plan.

There's about 0.01% chance Sandro will betray Koeman.
You say that like they're old best mates. Of course he'd "betray" him for a CL team, higher wages, more playing time etc. I still think he's coming here - will probably get the most football time for a nice amount of money out of any teams that are interested in him (would sit on bench in either Atleti/Juve) and it would be a smart career-changing move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back