Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF, IF this breaks down, its not gonna be Evertons fault, there wont be anybody to blame, we will have gone as far as we could wages wise, it will be solely a personal choice with regards what the player wants to do.

Yeah, seems pretty obvious to me that we aren't first choice and if he does come and does well, we'll have plenty to fume about next summer as he agitates for a move back to Spain (Athletico Madrid) unless we get Champions League. Nothing wrong with this in my opinion, if he does do well, we'll benefit from his goals and profit on the subsequent transfer. In this way more than any he really would be a like for like replacement with Lukaku.

You say that like they're old best mates. Of course he'd "betray" him for a CL team, higher wages, more playing time etc. I still think he's coming here - will probably get the most football time for a nice amount of money out of any teams that are interested in him (would sit on bench in either Atleti/Juve) and it would be a smart career-changing move.

You underestimate Ronald Koeman's, the Premier League's pull, and the name of Everton in world football. Sandro left the club he supported to play football, you can tell by his face and his comments he's a top-class, classy person. There's no way he will talk to Koeman/Everton/Walsh, fly in for a medical, and not be intrigued by a massive name like Everton and a massive football figure like Koeman. He will join the Everton revolution!

I've said this many times, but he's a Barcelona fan and Koeman would have been a massive figure growing up. Ronald Koeman is Barcelona's 13th all-time highest goalscorer, and he was a centre-half. Koeman probably registered his interest last summer (hence why Sandro followed him on twitter at around or after that time) and Sandro won't betray Koeman!

You underestimate Ronald Koeman's, the Premier League's pull, and the name of Everton in world football. Sandro left the club he supported to play football, you can tell by his face and his comments he's a top-class, classy person. There's no way he will talk to Koeman/Everton/Walsh, fly in for a medical, and not be intrigued by a massive name like Everton and a massive football figure like Koeman. He will join the Everton revolution!

I've said this many times, but he's a Barcelona fan and Koeman would have been a massive figure growing up. Ronald Koeman is Barcelona's 13th all-time highest goalscorer, and he was a centre-half. Koeman probably registered his interest last summer (hence why Sandro followed him on twitter at around or after that time) and Sandro won't betray Koeman!
I really hope you're trolling.

I really hope you're trolling.

How am I trolling? If I joke around, I make it obvious. Sandro will not betray us for more money. He was only on £1/2K a week at Barcelona. Spain have youngsters more talked about than Sandro. It's not like he was the top scorer in the la liga, he was 8th top scorer. We will get him imo.

He didn't play for Spain u-21s from November 2014 til last weekend. He is not a major name and I think we will get him soon.

How am I trolling? If I joke around, I make it obvious. Sandro will not betray us for more money. He was only on £1/2K a week at Barcelona. Spain have youngsters more talked about than Sandro. It's not like he was the top scorer in the la liga, he was 8th top scorer. We will get him imo.

He didn't play for Spain u-21s from November 2014 til last weekend. He is not a major name and I think we will get him soon.
I don't want you to be wrong, but your reasons, "betrayals" etc. have no sense and no place in real world, especially football. He'd, as 99% of other players, "betray" Everton for f.e. Atletico Madrid, Dortmund or Juventus for more money and playing time. These are huge clubs and what's even more important, they're miles better than us at this point. It has nothing to do with history, who Koeman is and similar other things. He's trying to get himself in a best position. I'm sorry, but you're not being realistic at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back