Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really !?!? It's just one player and we are not talking about Maradona here. He might look good but nothing is guaranteed until he arrives and adapts to the style, rigours and physicality of the PL. If he doesn't sign, he doesn't sign and and frankly if signing the likes of Schneiderlein, Pickford & Klassen in the last 6months doesn't get you thinking that you are signing for a club on the up then we are better off without him. If other clubs had a chance I think they'd have made a move by now. He is young enough to wait a few seasons for the Champions League - he know she will get game time at Goodsion. I think Walsh & Everton have got this and if not, we move on to other targets.
Don't think any decent player would care we have signed pickford mate.

I think to be fair to the lad, he is trying to concentrate on the U21 euros and he is being bombarded from all sides regarding Everton.
He will be sick to death of us by the time he signs.

To be honest I wish it wasn't public knowledge that we this close to signing him, for like a week, I'd much rather know the day before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back