Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does very much look a totally different beast we are dealing with now in regards to the way we are doing business.

No fake bids, no haggling over pennies this summer, identify the player go in with a bid close or at the value so that the selling team will sit down at the table with us - very refreshing to see it

Exactly how a top club should be run isn't it mate. Identify who you want and professionally and efficiently go and get them. Looks like we've fine our homework on who actually wants to play for Everton which is saving a lot of time

Exactly how a top club should be run isn't it mate. Identify who you want and professionally and efficiently go and get them. Looks like we've fine our homework on who actually wants to play for Everton which is saving a lot of time

A weird thing about it, the only other club whose atm doing similar (although at a higher level obviously) is City.

Chelsea, the rs, United are seemingly being knocked back left and centre and going in with underhand and under value bids in both Liverpool and Chelsea's cases. and targets for them all seem to be changing on a daily basis

Every deal we make like the last three will further enhance and build up our reputation as a club that is good to do business with, which long term will be of massive benefit.

Think the Italy trip - rather than being about getting all the names bandied around by the media - maybe have been much more a networking exercise by Walsh, showing the teams in Italy that we are a club that serious business can be done with - maybe for the present but certainly one for the future.

Lessons from last summer 100% seem to have been learnt from the top down and changes have obviously been made

A weird thing about it, the only other club whose atm doing similar (although at a higher level obviously) is City.

Chelsea, the rs, United are seemingly being knocked back left and centre and going in with underhand and under value bids in both Liverpool and Chelsea's cases. and targets for them all seem to be changing on a daily basis

Every deal we make like the last three will further enhance and build up our reputation as a club that is good to do business with, which long term will be of massive benefit.

Think the Italy trip - rather than being about getting all the names bandied around by the media - maybe have been much more a networking exercise by Walsh, showing the teams in Italy that we are a club that serious business can be done with - maybe for the present but certainly one for the future.

Lessons from last summer 100% seem to have been learnt from the top down and changes have obviously been made

I was gonna mention it is very reminiscent of City mate even though I know we don't have thebsame financial clout. Everyone ( not just us ) pissing their pants with the speed of City's recruitment early doors and we've followed suit and made people stand up and take note.

I've no doubt the likes of Lukaku and probably Ross will be going but I feel a lot more confident knowing we are actively brining players in and shaping the squad first.

I was gonna mention it is very reminiscent of City mate even though I know we don't have thebsame financial clout. Everyone ( not just us ) pissing their pants with the speed of City's recruitment early doors and we've followed suit and made people stand up and take note.

I've no doubt the likes of Lukaku and probably Ross will be going but I feel a lot more confident knowing we are actively brining players in and shaping the squad first.

IF they leave it is because they ultimately think the grass is greener elsewhere and don't buy into the project we are trying to get going.

the players arriving seemingly do buy into what the club is trying to achieve.

Given a choice - i know 100% which mentality of the player will get us where we want to go.

Their are a lot of clubs that have good and bad reputations in regards to dealing with, hopefully we are firmly moving towards being one that is regarded as a good one to do deals with - not because we are pushovers, but because we don't mess around and act professionally towards other clubs/owners/players

All this praise, thought I was in the wrong place for a minute, but I am sure, even now someone is getting ready to arrive with their buckets of water, to dampen our spirits.

Great signing so happy... i have been laughing so hard at the timing of the 99.99999% not happening and then the article

IF they leave it is because they ultimately think the grass is greener elsewhere and don't buy into the project we are trying to get going.

the players arriving seemingly do buy into what the club is trying to achieve.

Given a choice - i know 100% which mentality of the player will get us where we want to go.

Their are a lot of clubs that have good and bad reputations in regards to dealing with, hopefully we are firmly moving towards being one that is regarded as a good one to do deals with - not because we are pushovers, but because we don't mess around and act professionally towards other clubs/owners/players

Yep, very important becsuse take Ajax for example and if/when Dolberg is available. Would like to think they will keep us posted on developments and know we've been good to deal with. That's why every deal we do is important becsuse you never know when your going to have to go back to buy or want to sell a player for the good price.

Im probably as least arsed as I'll ever be If Rom and Ross leave mate if someone doesn't want to be here in more than happy for them to move on and bring in players who can see what we are trying to achieve

Yep, very important becsuse take Ajax for example and if/when Dolberg is available. Would like to think they will keep us posted on developments and know we've been good to deal with. That's why every deal we do is important becsuse you never know when your going to have to go back to buy or want to sell a player for the good price.

Im probably as least arsed as I'll ever be If Rom and Ross leave mate if someone doesn't want to be here in more than happy for them to move on and bring in players who can see what we are trying to achieve

Aye it's why Liverpool doing what the did to Saints was absolutely idiotic, and actually thats been coming for a whilst the way the fans, former players and club have effectively walked all over Saints and rubbed their noses in it.

Aye i tend to agree, if you don't wanna wear the shirt, then don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out, get the fee in and bring in players who want to be here and have something to prove.

Dolberg .... must resist.....

Meanwhile - the old piss soaked Aldridge today came out and advised VVD to go on strike to force through a move to Liverpool.

Be actually side splittingly funny if Southampton get that narked off at their antics that they sold him to us for less than Liverpool would pay

Contrary to a lot of peoples views, i actually think Deulofeu would have sold him on the club as well - maybe not the manager, but the club, city and fans i reckon he will have given huge recommendations on. Unless he goes on forums and sees me calling him one lung ofc ...
I thought that too, he might not have liked how he was utilised in the club but he can have nothing but good things to say about the praise he got from our fans. It won't be hard for Sandro to become a hero here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back