Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that too, he might not have liked how he was utilised in the club but he can have nothing but good things to say about the praise he got from our fans. It won't be hard for Sandro to become a hero here

Agreed, and all three players brought in so far are really hard working players and all 3 coming in from teams where they became fan favourites down to ability and maybe as importantly their attitude.

Del it's sad because he really did love the club and was boss with all the community things as well, very nice lad

Bill and Bob no longer doing the dealings for the club?
Depends on the outcome and if a scapegoat is required

upload_2017-6-22_8-38-49.webp

...be interesting to know if this is the case.

60 - 70 year olds very very rarely change the way they conduct business or deals mate, i would say with almost certainty that they have not been involved to a fraction of the degree that they have been.

Interesting if Moshiri's Russian board appointee has been getting involved and Walsh i would say has nailed on been massively involved in getting these deals done in quick time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back