Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any player that's got remote potential under £6m can be classed as a coup these days really.

Well, to put it in context, Marco Asensio - same age, (sort of) same position, played more games in a better side and scored fewer goals - is rated at anywhere up to £100m.

That's how daft this bargain would be.

Great news if true absolute bargain.Great work from Walsh. Still never seen so many it's 'done' stories about a transfer for a week when it hasn't been.But anyway hopefully it is finally done today!

Well according to my very patchy GCSE "D" Spanish this reads

"Everton and Malaga Steven cigar the black door of Trespass. Sandro Ramirez "the Canary" firms up four annuals"

So that's clear.

Haha.

"Everton and Malaga are finishing up the negotiations of Sandro Ramirez's transfer. The Canary will sign for 4 years."

I agree, but the thing is with Gueye was that he wasn't overtly impressive before the move so £7m felt like a traditional Everton punt. He's brilliant obviously, but I could at least understand clubs above us not showing an interest.

Whereas with Sandro he's a striker, U21 international, well regarded and scored goals in a decent league - I'd have, on paper, considered him out of our reach.

He could turn out to be crap, but it's still a statement that we can get bargains like this over the line.

Gueye wasn't your right, unless your into analytics's which Walsh is - and he stood out massively in terms of his stats etc

Honestly think teams thought he was off to Athletico so didn't pursue the deal for him until too late, whereas we have taken a gamble on the ban being upheld and pursued the deal on the hope the ban would be upheld and we'd get him

Could this buy Del a stay of execution / another chance? They clearly have chemistry even from that one goal the other day. Del's crosses cry out for a striker who leans towards the back most before darting to the front.

Probs not but I do love Geri :oops:
I'm starting to like the cut of your jib Sir!!

Could this buy Del a stay of execution / another chance? They clearly have chemistry even from that one goal the other day. Del's crosses cry out for a striker who leans towards the back most before darting to the front.

Probs not but I do love Geri :oops:

I agree he has the talent, shame about his stamina and work rate.Koeman isn't having either, he tried him as a second striker in pre season and the first few games of last season and it didn't work, that made his mind up I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back