Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
whens the last time we bought a player this time of the
season i find it strange to be linked with everyone already
the seasons not even finished now. not complaining or doubting like
just find it out the ordinary.

I for one believe Raino.

Everyone is beside them self because a not so reputable source is being quoted loads.
They have the same rep as someone like Squawka.

You can't sign a pre-contract agreement with a player who has more than six months left on a deal, though.

We can have an agreement in place in principle and all the I's dotted and T's crossed, but nothing can 'officially' go through until the window opens.

Like with Cleverley to Watford. Officially - even though both parties have announced the deal - it won't go through until June 9th (if indeed that is when the window opens).

Yes sorry, my bad. I meant we could have agreed everything with him and the club and have it signed up but it doesn't become official until the window opens.

Not yet bud but i have contacted the echo to see if i can write for them and signed up to a gnvq finance course so when my itk status wains i can fall back on some financial jibber jabber so people think im great

Rainers. What's happening mate?

It seems like you got booted off another forum for hounding out an ITK (a sound guy by all accounts by the way). What's your game broski?

IMG_0422.webp
IMG_0423.webp
IMG_0424.webp

ITK or not ITK?

@the sniderman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back