Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.

He hasn't 'chosen' anybody yet supposedly.

It's just an article saying that if Atleti have their ban lifted, and if they move for him, he'd probably pick them over us...

But new ITK hero @Raino85 says different.

The 'chosen Aleti' report came from Estadio Deportivo so not the absolute best source.

As usual, the report from ED will be picked up from all over and reported as gospel. Yenno what, he might go there but no one knows just yet. Certainly not ED either.

Dont worry, this aint an esk stylie itk stab in the dark, "oh this is happening, but obviously if its wrong then i can just say that something happened"
It is done buddy! And i mean done

giphy.gif

I know you're joking but how does Walshs' role work here.
He finds the player and then what, does he recommend how much to pay for him? Does it go to Bill and his team to negotiate, are Walsh/koeman part of that?

That's the thing tho, I don't think anyone really knows. All the press releases last summer made it sound very like it was Kenwright cocking up negotiations, and again in January, Koeman sounded like he was having a go at the board. It seems like Walsh finds the player, Koeman either says yes or no, and if he says yes, it goes to board level, who d their best to make the guy sign for one of our rivals lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back