Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.

What did he even say C, did he say it was on or off?

Raino said it is ON and has doubled down once again with this post. It now looks like he wants to go one on one with another forum member in a Loser Leaves GOT match.

If Sandro signs, the challenger leaves.
No signing of Sandro, Raino leaves.

Raino said it was on and has doubled down once again with this post. It now looks like he wants to go one on one with another forum member in a Loser Leaves GOT match.

Its a big move by the boy, I mean at this point its looking 50/50, big, big gamble for somebody to take on there, but it doesnt matter, cos hes still an utter weasel.

Raino said it is ON and has doubled down once again with this post. It now looks like he wants to go one on one with another forum member in a Loser Leaves GOT match.

didnt turn out too well for esk like did it...

we can not afford to lose another popular member of GOT.

for this reason i wont be putting myself forward lol

Its a big move by the boy, I mean at this point its looking 50/50, big, big gamble for somebody to take on there, but it doesnt matter, cos hes still an utter weasel.

He may a Weasel but I do like the move to put his balls firmly on the line over a transfer when we have a game left to play in the season.

Well C he's opened his chest ready for the final thrust....is there anyone big enough to drive it home ?

I'm sure we can round up a number of names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back