Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not arguing what he likes to play mate, but look around the league - prior to this season - how many managers would you say liked to play a back 3 - and how many have adopted it either for certain games or wholesale now?

Even Wenger and Pocch have done

Not loads more mate.

Koeman played 3 at the back for a good while last term. Pep has done it throughout his career. Klopp at times last season did.

It's probably 'in vogue' now only because of Conte's success, but even he didn't start out with the plan to use the 3-4-3 he did with Italy/Juve initially. Good managers can adapt to any system/formation as required.

Leicester won the most remarkable league title in recent history last year using 4-4-2, but that system isn't really any more 'in vogue' than it was this time two years ago.

Some top class investigative journalism, some of the best work is the unseen work.

I think I've taken the internet a bit too seriously.
I logged onto a Barça forum back when we were rumoured to be signing Deulofeu. I forgot my username and can't leave the forum so I get emails every time there's a Barça match.

Raino said it is ON and has doubled down once again with this post. It now looks like he wants to go one on one with another forum member in a Loser Leaves GOT match.

If Sandro signs, the challenger leaves.
No signing of Sandro, Raino leaves.

Should be good!

Mountain-vs-Viper.gif

Silly season has well and truly arrived.

First of all i would love to sign sandro am a long time fan as he is always one of my first fifa buys every year lol

What i love about this site is it's the ultimate debunking grounds.... meaning every link will be severely investigated and every one who claims to know something so strongly scrutinized that i never bother with a headline anymore i wait for it to pop up in here

Thank you all

He had a couple of chances to be a Barcelona hero last night,but didn't quite make it.Interesting to see what the next few weeks bring.

Thought he looked decent last night. Atletico Madrid may be in the drivers seat but they have a transfer ban similar to the one that was upheld for Barca. When do they find out if their ban is overturned?

Fingers crossed the ban isn't overturned then, or we're missing out on a huge bargain. This immediately shows we're gonna need a bit of luck this window.
I think the first major signing (if it happens) could be the catalyst but we need move fast otherwise other clubs will swoop in and knick player from under our noses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back