Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dyson once...but I got rid 'cause it just sat about, collecting dust
Putin-Clapping.gif

'Today' and 'Days' are not the same thing. Unless, of course, that is what is currently being taught in schools. Could you enlighten us?
I guess if you said 'these days things are more enlightened', it would be the equivalent of 'today, these things...etc'

Sake.
EVERY now and then I casually check this forum to see if this is over yet. Last time I looked top of the forum list I read
"confirmed signing...

.... Jordan Pickford.

Can you melts agree not to post in Mr Pickford's thread, bumping it to the top of the list, until this is all over?

Last edited:

Sake.
EVERY now and then I casually check this forum to see if this is over yet. Last time I looked top of the forum list I read
"confirmed signing...

.... Jason Pickford.

Can you melts agree not to post in Mr Pickford's thread, bumping it to the top of the list, until this is all over?

And by Jason Pickford, you actually mean Jordan Pickford.

Sake.
"confirmed signing...

.... Jordan Pickford.

*heads over to the Pickford thread......

Rumours in the local rag that he's including a release clause after 1 year. I hope not. I wouldn't take anyone who plans to just 'nip in' for a bit with an eye on going elsewhere.

Can't argue with the ambition to do so, but to have that written in really undermines the status of the club and openly marks us as a stepping stone.

Get rid. (after he's signed, obviously).

From Football365's Mediawatch, where they basically show up the media for what they are, at best incompetent, at worst serial liars.

Head over heels
Mediawatch has been left a little confused over the Daily Mirror‘s claims that Malaga are ‘digging their heels in’ over the deal which will see striker Sandro Ramirez join Everton.

‘Everton are becoming increasingly frustrated at the red tape which is blocking their capture of Sandro Ramirez,’ reads the first paragraph to the story, which adds that the Spaniard has ‘agreed to join them for a little over £5million.

‘A little over £5million’ of course translates to £5.25m, Ramirez’s release clause, which Everton are widely reported to have met. No matter how hard the La Liga side digs their heels in, there isn’t a great deal they can do about that.

Reports in Spain on Friday added that the deal is unlikely to be formally announced until Spain’s participation in the Under-21 European Championship is over. Which sounds less like like Malaga are ‘digging their heels in’, and more like Spain don’t want any distractions during a major tournament. Spoilsports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back