Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we have a temporary closure on this thread until after the U21 Euros or until such a time Everton announce that the deal is complete.

We can then re open for 24hrs to let people comment then close it for good.

Can't quite believe this hasn't been announced yet. I'm just going to jump off the nearest bridge now, aaaaeeerrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh!.

Can we have a temporary closure on this thread until after the U21 Euros or until such a time Everton announce that the deal is complete.

I think it's deserving of a Viking burial regardless of the outcome!

Thats actually a good idea, maybe just re open once announced

Thats actually a good idea, maybe just re open once announced

Once announced we start a new thread and close this.

Closing the most topical Everton discussion on an Everton forum because it's tedious wouldn't be a good precedent.

Here's a thought, if this thread makes your eyes bleed - don't click into it. There's other reading material available on GrandOldTeam, and other places on the world wide web.

Closing the most topical Everton discussion on an Everton forum because it's tedious wouldn't be a good precedent.

Here's a thought, if this thread makes your eyes bleed - don't click into it. There's other reading material available on GrandOldTeam, and other places on the world wide web.

Raino85.org?

This is the contempt he has for you, fellow Evertonians. You seen how he protected the tories on this forum. Now he protects the Geordie pantpissers.

Rise up. RISE UP against him.

I'm pretty confident in this deal happening (~97%) so I'm not really worried how long it's taking. It sounds like everything's done on our end and we're just waiting on others.

As for any possible release or buyout clause, I wouldn't be surprised if there was one. The one with Malaga really worked out well for Sandro so it makes sense for him. He doesn't know what life will be like in England or with Everton. He has all the control in negotiations as he's basically on a free. If he wants a buyout clause, Everton either need to give it to him or lose him to another club. It's as simple as that. Sure it would suck if we lose him next year for £15 million or something but the alternative of not having the player and essentially throwing away free money is much worse.

One thing's for sure though, if Koeman knows Sandro could leave in a year, he'll be less likely to let the player work through any growing pains he might have in coming over to England. Sandro will need to prove every game that he deserves his spot or he'll be relegated to the bench. That works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back