Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
"according to reports".

That's basically admitting "we have absolutely zero sources within the club anymore, and therefore have to rely on repeating what other websites / newspapers have already said over the last few days".

I agree. Also, OndaCeroMalaga have less than 10k followers on twitter and are just a radio station who possibly decided to make up the 'option to leave after one year' stuff based on Atletico Madrid speculation. That's also being repeated by the echo and other sources now.

Sandro has #probably# agreed to join but various issues are being blamed, image rights stuff, then Malaga making things hard and wanting more than €6m. Probably all made-up.

"according to reports".

That's basically admitting "we have absolutely zero sources within the club anymore, and therefore have to rely on repeating what other websites / newspapers have already said over the last few days".
They have absolutely no credibilty. 100% guessed it yesterday and ran with it as news. They just wanted to be the first to break the story.

This is all a bit embarrassing for the echo. Coming out with the headline they did yesterday as if it was moments from being announced and then backtracking today to say that it should be done in a week or two is pretty pathetic. I had assumed they had sources within the club, but now they've got no credibility at all.

This is all a bit embarrassing for the echo. Coming out with the headline they did yesterday as if it was moments from being announced and then backtracking today to say that it should be done in a week or two is pretty pathetic. I had assumed they had sources within the club, but now they've got no credibility at all.

They are still running with the Capacity of the new Stadium being '50,000 plus' which also shows they have no idea too. It's obvious they've got no inside info on that either and are just simply quoting what Joe Anderson said in that first report which was an estimated figure.

IMG_0539.webp

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back