Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
....and very worrying if this is supposed to fill the Lukaku goal gap.

Lukaku is a one-off, guys who score that many goals don't come around too often and even the Champions League regulars struggle to secure strikers who are that prolific.

I've always said that we're not going to replace Lukaku with like-for-like goals, but we will have to change to a system which is less reliant on him and have more players scoring from midfield to make up for it.

Lukaku is a one-off, guys who score that many goals don't come around too often and even the Champions League regulars struggle to secure strikers who are that prolific.

I've always said that we're not going to replace Lukaku with like-for-like goals, but we will have to change to a system which is less reliant on him and have more players scoring from midfield to make up for it.
Agreed. Lukaku may have scored 25 league goals last season and getting an individual to replicate that will be hard but as a squad we scored 62 league goals and assembling a squad to replicate that should not be half as difficult

Only we could have a transfer that day after day apparently is done yet isn't

And only we could sign a player on a deal that allows him to leave after one season

If you don't wanna be here then don't sign!! Pathetic. Whole deal is a joke. Yes we will make money when we sell him but surely success and having a team that wants to be here is more important than money?

1) it's a rumor in the Spanish media
2) no club in their right mind, us included, would agree to such a stupid demand
3) the Spanish FA are rightly keeping the player focused on the tournament, unlike their English counterparts who allowed Pickford to complete his deal hours before their opener (granted that hasn't had much of an effect on the U21s as yet)
4) the deal is done, every respectable source has stated as such, the two clubs are happy with the deal but, like point 3, are letting the player focus on the tournament before making a public confirmation

Your power is waning Azul.

stahp-it_o_1167307.jpg
Soz mate only just seen this now. Made me LOL!

Hence RK frustration with Barkley and the hiring of Klassen

Like we did when we sold Lineker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back