Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the scenario outlined by JLW is near enough spot on.

No, there is other protocol to be adhered to that take precedence before either, but usually the signing, club can make official the announcement.

Nothing to do with work permits, he's an EU citizen.
It's almost certainly the flow of paperwork from the clubs to the respective FA's and the rubber stamping etc.
Nothing to worry about.

Index

Spanish FA i don't recall ever giving permission for a press thing during a tournament before, may be wrong but at least can't remember anyone.

Ultimately Malaga benefit from the media attention ongoing and the fact they may be able to claim the PR of their player winning the tournament with Spain (even if in name only)
Exactly this mate!

This is unlikely to be the case otherwise there would have been an announcement, with a photograph of the signing.

When the player sits down with Mr Harrison for the public signing... is that really an official final piece of the paperwork required for the transfer to go through? Always thought that was effectively just for the cameras?

When the player sits down with Mr Harrison for the public signing... is that really an official final piece of the paperwork required for the transfer to go through? Always thought that was effectively just for the cameras?

It is, usually it isn't even a contract in front of them for the photo op, but just a blank piece of paper

Are we sure it's blank? Perhaps a bit of printing on it would aid in the trickery. I recently assisted my mother in her presenting to her U3A group. a talk on the history of British Canals.
She had printed off a fair few reams of A4 and rather than just bin them all after the speech was concluded, I told her to keep it as the other side could be used for further printing, or for shopping lists or scribblings etc.

I reckon Everton Football Club has similar old printings floating about the office (although I'd be surprised if they had anything to do with canals).
Perhaps they could use those bits of paper to stage the contract signing photos.

I've mused on that last post a bit. I wonder whether, if the paper in the contract signing photo had info on British canals written on it, might not that suggest someone in the Everton office has been researching dredging of waterways?...something to do with Bramley Moore Docks perhaps?

I wouldn't want to jump the gun here but....

....IT'S ON!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back