Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be homest here, he has no affinity to us so is dragging his feet as long as possible to see if he can get a better deal off someone else.

Given the choice, most of us would do the same as well.
I can understand that concern, the only shred of reassurance is that no other clubs are even being linked as having an interest which maybe suggests it is all done and dusted as suggested by the media?

I can understand that concern, the only shred of reassurance is that no other clubs are even being linked as having an interest which maybe suggests it is all done and dusted as suggested by the media?
It's passed the point of him going to another club
Fee agreed: done
Medical: done
Contract agreed and signed: done
Officially an Everton player 1st July: done
Everton/Malaga official announcement: NOT DONE!!

It's passed the point of him going to another club
Fee agreed: done
Medical: done
Contract agreed and signed: done
Officially an Everton player 1st July: done
Everton/Malaga official announcement: NOT DONE!!

This is unlikely to be the case otherwise there would have been an announcement, with a photograph of the signing.

While I get the logic of not announcing the signing so as not to distract the Spanish team at the Euros, isn't all this speculation equally distracting?

Easier just to realise a confirmation statement and do the pictures in a couple of weeks surely?

If the contract was signed, then surely we would have announced it, even if it was just a low key unveiling?

No, there is other protocol to be adhered to that take precedence before either, but usually the signing, club can make official the announcement.

Last edited:
Reactions: JLW
No, there is other protocol to be adhered to that take precedence before either, but usually the signing club can make official announcement.

Spanish FA i don't recall ever giving permission for a press thing during a tournament before, may be wrong but at least can't remember anyone.

Ultimately Malaga benefit from the media attention ongoing and the fact they may be able to claim the PR of their player winning the tournament with Spain (even if in name only)

No, there is other protocol to be adhered to that take precedence before either, but usually the signing, club can make official the announcement.

So we think he has already signed for us but we are waiting for Malaga to sign the paperwork so we can hand over the cash? Or are we talking work permits? Which shouldn't be an issue I suppose while we are still in the EU.

So we think he has already signed for us but we are waiting for Malaga to sign the paperwork so we can hand over the cash? Or are we talking work permits? Which shouldn't be an issue I suppose while we are still in the EU.

Nothing to do with work permits, he's an EU citizen.
It's almost certainly the flow of paperwork from the clubs to the respective FA's and the rubber stamping etc.
Nothing to worry about.

We are talking that everything is undone besides the announcement and unveiling which the club is waiting until the players international tournament he is playing in to be over before doing.

Which if the Spanish FA have set a ruling that this happens we will have to abide to

In reality pre season hasn't started, the player after the tournament will do the press things, then go on holiday, it costs the club absolutely nothing to have to wait a week or so to announce. and if anything us staying quiet about it shows the club in a good light as we are doing things professionally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back