Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy to blame us, we're the symptoms of Suntan Bob not getting this transfer over the line - send your complaints to him, not the innocent victims of this procrastination..

You went off topic not Suntan Bob, who has had precious little involvement in this transfer.
And who exactly says it's not over the line ?
It's just not been officially announced yet due, I believe, to a wee matter of protocol.

Tommye is right....announced either when Spain either win or get knocked out....chill people:cool:
NO

I want him to sign and I want him to sign NOW!!!

Baby-Crying-89932.gif

Not yet mush, though Thursday he has but we can't confirm it yet for some reason.

Should be done and dusted by the end of next week.

You signed anyone decent yet mate. Is Zola still the manager or been binned off?
Thanks mush. Nar we are waiting for big JT. Harry is our manager now thank Christ.

Can't wait for this Euro under 21 tournament to finish. Sandro Ramirez signing will be announced, and then we can sit back and watch as the hoards of bed wetters move en masse to the next 'Transfer rumour' thread thread.
They already are onto Gray which isn't happening just like Martina. Everton are buying boss players like Sandro now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back