Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robles not a bad keeper but we have replaced him

Baines what the actual F lol you have been slating him for ages and now you are using him as an example to suit your aurgument.. I rate baines and you have said "if baines is starting next year then we might as well give up" or words to that effect... make up your mind dave

Coleman yes

Barkley over rated

McCarthy injury prone

lukaku ... yes your right and manager I'm the prem would love to inherit him from a previous manager

Mirallas inconsistent and not played by RM for the last 6 months he was here

duelefeu ..paper lungs and again dropped by bobby

Davies bobby didn't have anything to do with recruitment or his development (thank god)

holgate potentially good and I like him a lot ,but not a prem CB currently

Stones Moyes signing and while comfortable in possession ... complete liability at the back

basic ... injury prone

Barry ....old and played far to many games under bobby

...that's a team of players he had at his disposal who Koeman used on a regular basis (two of which he chose to either sell or loan out).

Any manager coming into a PL club would have been very very happy with a squad core of that quality.

Another inconvenient truth.

Then add

Mgeady
Niasse
Kone

And that's a lot of crap....

He was here three seasons mate. You have to take that on board.

He brought our best signing in for the past few decades in Lukaku; our most talented player since I dont know when in Deulofeu; McCarthy before industry was considered one of (if not the most) important players in the team; he bought the now established Argentinian international, Mori, who will certainly fetch more than Everton paid for him when/if he moves on; no one can argue that Barry has been probably our most consistently good player for three of the last 4 seasons.

Was there tripe also brought in? You bet there was. But what manager could you not say that about? Look at Koeman and the rubbish he's brought in after 12 months: Bolasie and Calvert-Lewin, Willaims and Valencia. And Moyes: I could make a list as long as your arm with the rubbish he brought here over 11 years.

Thanks for the feedback

He was here three seasons mate. You have to take that on board.

He brought our best signing in for the past few decades in Lukaku; our most talented player since I dont know when in Deulofeu; McCarthy before industry was considered one of (if not the most) important players in the team; he bought the now established Argentinian international, Mori, who will certainly fetch more than Everton paid for him when/if he moves on; no one can argue that Barry has been probably our most consistently good player for three of the last 4 seasons.

Was there tripe also brought in? You bet there was. But what manager could you not say that about? Look at Koeman and the rubbish he's brought in after 12 months: Bolasie and Calvert-Lewin, Willaims and Valencia. And Moyes: I could make a list as long as your arm with the rubbish he brought here over 11 years.
Yes, but.....Niasse. Niasse ffs

Robles is better than Stekelenburg and as good as Pickford (a serious overpayment for him and we should and could have got better for cheaper. Also, there is no one better than Deulofeu who Koeman brought in up front. And Stones as a player outside the back four is a very talented player. McCarthy has been ribbed of his effectiveness by injury.

All told the point holds: Koeman inherited a very good core of first team players...which is why even this seasons and after three windows he'll still be using a fair few of them.
Can't argue with any of that @davek, Roberto did bring in some good players and also some dross, just like every other manager since clubs started employing them. On subject my first ever prediction is Sandro will be announced on July 1st not before.

Robles is better than Stekelenburg and as good as Pickford (a serious overpayment for him and we should and could have got better for cheaper. Also, there is no one better than Deulofeu who Koeman brought in up front. And Stones as a player outside the back four is a very talented player. McCarthy has been ribbed of his effectiveness by injury.

All told the point holds: Koeman inherited a very good core of first team players...which is why even this seasons and after three windows he'll still be using a fair few of them.
Robles better than Pickford lollol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back