Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see how the manager uses Ramires, Spain are using him as a centreforward or as near as they get to that, but he seems comfortable floating about anywhere up front. I think he would do well playing off a big more conventional centre forward, but if Brozovic is signed as well it will a tight fit to get them all into the team.
I think we will also still sign a pacey wide man.

He was here three seasons mate. You have to take that on board.

He brought our best signing in for the past few decades in Lukaku; our most talented player since I dont know when in Deulofeu; McCarthy before industry was considered one of (if not the most) important players in the team; he bought the now established Argentinian international, Mori, who will certainly fetch more than Everton paid for him when/if he moves on; no one can argue that Barry has been probably our most consistently good player for three of the last 4 seasons.

Was there tripe also brought in? You bet there was. But what manager could you not say that about? Look at Koeman and the rubbish he's brought in after 12 months: Bolasie and Calvert-Lewin, Willaims and Valencia. And Moyes: I could make a list as long as your arm with the rubbish he brought here over 11 years.

Gerri most talented ?
Do you go the game pal he stand hands on hips after 7 minutes of being on the pitch kids in most parks around Liverpool can do ball tricks doesn't make them top players most can last longer than Gerri though

It will be interesting to see how the manager uses Ramires, Spain are using him as a centreforward or as near as they get to that, but he seems comfortable floating about anywhere up front. I think he would do well playing off a big more conventional centre forward, but if Brozovic is signed as well it will a tight fit to get them all into the team.
I think we will also still sign a pacey wide man.

I guess we will sign another 2 strikers (bar Sandro) when Lukaku leaves. Sandro will play CF as he did in his current club.

I would love to watch Ramires playing alongside Lukaku. His movements should give Lukaku more opportunities in front of goal.

He will

It might not happen until the end of the window because Chelsea will be hoping we compromise on the fee, but we need to plan for life without him
I'm not convinced either way. If he does we will get a great fee if he doesn't then that aids is next season.

mb07lv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back