Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch his movement for Saul's third goal. Creates all that space for him with the run, very rarely do we see Lukaku doing that.

His movement overall is top drawer, watch some of the positions he takes up and other runs he makes etc.
When you think he is keeping inaki Williams who has a 44m buy out clause that by all accounts the RS are considering activating, out of the team. It puts in perspective how well we have done in netting Sandro for 5m.

Watch his movement for Saul's third goal. Creates all that space for him with the run, very rarely do we see Lukaku doing that.

His movement overall is top drawer, watch some of the positions he takes up and other runs he makes etc. he's a very smart player.

One of the best parts of his game, no question but rarely appreciated unless it results in a goal. Will require smart teammates to link up well with him too

One of the best parts of his game, no question but rarely appreciated unless it results in a goal. Will require smart teammates to link up well with him too
696370072.jpg

I don't think Lukaku did Barkley favours, clever runs from Sandro hopefully brings some consistency out of Barkley. High hopes I know.
I think klassen will benefit most with his late runs. We might actually see midfielders getting beyond the striker this season.

His movement overall is top drawer, watch some of the positions he takes up and other runs he makes etc. he's a very smart player.

I watched him make 3 moves in one build up and never got the ball ! but he kept making them ! young lad with lots to learn ! but seems to be a smart player !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back