Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

ZgwIASL.gif

Real Madrid are set to sign Malaga striker Sandro Ramirez for €6 million, according to Onda Cero. The young attacker and Madrid have reached an agreement and Los Blancos will pay his release clause, per that same report.

This is extremely shocking as Sandro was never rumored to be on Real Madrid's radar. He's a quality striker but one that is not projected to be a starter any time soon. However, if Alvaro Morata joins Manchester United, Sandro could be the perfect man to replace Karim Benzemawhen needed.

Keep in mind that Real Madrid are also reportedly trying to sign Kylian Mbappe, who is also a striker. How could this potential signing affect the rumors around Mbappe?

Onda Cero's report could be wrong but they were convinced that Madrid will indeed end up signing Sandro this summer. Sandro is a product from Barcelona's academy, so the fans at the Camp Nou might not give him a gentle welcome if he wears Madrid's shirt.

I believe joyce over some have Spanish ting. I don't believe that a born Barcelona fan would go to their archrivals.

That and the fact that you cant imagine he would play much with Benzema, Ronaldo (who now plays as a forward) and possibly M'Bappe. Not many players turn Real Madrid down but it is a strange one. He will basically be Morata's replacement playing 10 mins now and again.

I just don't get why he would go to Madrid to sit on the bench which is exactly why he left Barcelona. Don't believe it to be honest but we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back