Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Onda Cero non-story is a rehash of the blag Marca article. I'd trust what Diario Sur (Malaga local paper), Joyce and King say over Onda any day of the week. They know nothing

Honestly this saga is up there with the greats like Yarmolenko, Riquelme. Folkloric.

He's off to Athletico, he's not, he's been seen in Liverpool and we're getting him, we're not, we've got him and he's signing in 24hrs, he's not signed and Italian clubs want him, he's still ours and signing after the tournament, now he's off to Real Madrid, now he's not... proper drama all this

Honestly this saga is up there with the greats like Yarmolenko, Riquelme. Folkloric.

That's what I said yesterday. And you know how all those finished? And all those players were not as good as we thought in the end but we were addicted to the sagas. I have mates from other clubs that ask me about this. I was talking to one last year or year before about Yarmolenko and he said he hadn't really heard about him but it sounded like I wanted to suck his penis? I mean. It's just a player. BUt I realised I had been swept into the internet web of deceit. And I was fawning. A lot. So whether or not we get Sandro. It's ok. Only seen him play a bit, he could help the team but there are others.

IMG_0147.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back