Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do we need to 'unilaterally ' buy Sandro because of the release clause. Surely it's we meet his release clause and Sandro Agrees and it's done and they can't really do anything about it. What deal would we have done with Malaga that doing something that I would have thought we would have done in the first place become a last resort.

Why do we need to 'unilaterally ' buy Sandro because of the release clause. Surely it's we meet his release clause and Sandro Agrees and it's done and they can't really do anything about it. What deal would we have done with Malaga that doing something that I would have thought we would have done in the first place become a last resort.
The international window doesn't officially open until 1st July, so Malaga need to sign off on it before then I'd guess.

If he has a release clause in his contract then we can make agreement with the player, but we can't force the club to sell until the transfer window is open ( 1st July ).

If he has a release clause in his contract then we can make agreement with the player, but we can't force the club to sell until the transfer window is open ( 1st July ).

This is not true. The biggest reason why this transfer is not closed with Everton or any other club is that the Spanish players on International duty do not typically conduct transfer business concurrently. Every player linked to a move away for La Roja have made it clear that nothing will be decided until the tournament is over

And, to repeat, a transfer clause in Spain does not work like it does in England. Just meeting the fee alone is not always sufficient, clubs can push to recoup the taxes on a transfer in an end around attempt to gain a larger fee - think of it is a starting point for negotiations, particularly if the player is in demand

This is not true. The biggest reason why this transfer is not closed with Everton or any other club is that the Spanish players on International duty do not typically conduct transfer business concurrently. Every player linked to a move away for La Roja have made it clear that nothing will be decided until the tournament is over

And, to repeat, a transfer clause in Spain does not work like it does in England. Just meeting the fee alone is not always sufficient, clubs can push to recoup the taxes on a transfer in an end around attempt to gain a larger fee - think of it is a starting point for negotiations, particularly if the player is in demand

Thanks for the information mate.

He might well end up going to Madrid. But it looks as though Ronaldo is staying, mbappe is wanted by real and morata on his way to united. As Perez said in his interview the other night 'where does he (sandro) fit in.

So basically this will come to a conclusion one way or another this weekend.

I would say that it's more a case of the earliest it could come to a conclusion is this weekend but not certain it will.

As I mentioned before, Malaga might be hoping to use the RM link to get a higher fee than his set fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back