Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might well end up going to Madrid. But it looks as though Ronaldo is staying, mbappe is wanted by real and morata on his way to united. As Perez said in his interview the other night 'where does he (sandro) fit in.
On hold until January when he gets to move to his preferred destination from the outset?

My apologies! Been a while since I listened to Talksport, but I do recall he used to bang on a lot about Malaga when they had money in that brief period.

He's the most well known English reporter/writer in Spain along with Graham Hunter but neither have any insider info to transfers - or if they have, they've never purported to have that info. They speculate. Truth is, Sid is merely a creative writer and not a 'football guy' per se

Ahh it's gonna be next week now.

Everything's done but it can't be announced until next week.

So says the echo.

When his contract at Malaga officially makes the clause active, makes perfect sense.

They've obviously got their arses out that they're losing a player of his quality for peanuts, due to a daft release clause, so they're not going to sign the papers before they're legally obliged to.

You're going to end up with massive egg on grid if you plough on with this mate.

When his contract at Malaga officially makes the clause active, makes perfect sense.

They've obviously got their arses out that they're losing a player of his quality for peanuts, due to a daft release clause, so they're not going to sign the papers before they're legally obliged to.

You're going to end up with massive egg on grid if you plough on with this mate.

I can live with the egg dude.

Let's see what happens.

It's a good story but it sounds far fetched to me. Exactly what are Malaga going to gain from taking such stance?

Make themselves look stupid and alienate other clubs for what? The sake of being awkward cos they are the total bell whiffs that agreed the release clause in the first place.

Dreary me.

Malaga owner is a nutter

_66930373_sheikhabdullahalthani.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back