Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're Sandro and you're that good (not saying he is because I haven't seen him) then the sensible way forward is to go on your break and let the agent sort out the best package in terms of club most likely to boost your career and bank balance.

Cant blame him. He has us to fall back on if his agent cant get anything better lined up. Good position to be in.

If you're Sandro and you're that good (not saying he is because I haven't seen him) then the sensible way forward is to go on your break and let the agent sort out the best package in terms of club most likely to boost your career and bank balance.

Cant blame him. He has us to fall back on if his agent cant get anything better lined up. Good position to be in.
If that is the case, how long would you give him @davek before we turn our attentions elsewhere?

Everyone is saying his release clause activates on Monday, so I expect this to resurface then. Malaga are probably looking for a replacement so they are holding off the deal. If it is the 3rd and there is still no update, then I will worry.

Lots of @@@@ has been chatted over this deal. Especially media and lots of apparent in the knows (who chat @@@@) that he was going to sign today yesterday the day before last week.. more or less every day and you've all been wrong

Not sure what's happening but something doesn't seem right. We never seem to announce deals on the weekend but there's no reason not to if it's all apparently done? What's the hold up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back