Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he hasn't signed by close of business Monday then perhaps it is a bad sign. Til then, no worries lads.

Go outside, have some fun.

Quite clear him and agent are using us to try and bait another club to sign him up.

Basically using us to make another club jealous.

You sound like a cuckold talking like that. We have already been informed, we are waiting for fc Malaga to sign off and this will be done on Tuesday. There is nothing else to discuss. It might not happen but we don't know that.

You sound like a cuckold talking like that. We have already been informed, we are waiting for fc Malaga to sign off and this will be done on Tuesday. There is nothing else to discuss. It might not happen but we don't know that.

Thats from the Echo who said it was going to be confirmed in 24 hours last Tuesday.

His agent is touting him around as we speak to get a better deal for him and himself.

Thats from the Echo who said it was going to be confirmed in 24 hours last Tuesday.

His agent is touting him around as we speak to get a better deal for him and himself.
Multiple people are reporting we are waiting for fc Malaga to sign off. That said if he doesn't sign within the next 4 days I'd say something is wrong but I'm confident we will get him because he has literally been linked with no other clubs. Also he didn't stand out at the Euros so clubs might not be interested.

Multiple people are reporting we are waiting for fc Malaga to sign off. That said if he doesn't sign within the next 4 days I'd say something is wrong but I'm confident we will get him because he has literally been linked with no other clubs. Also he didn't stand out at the Euros so clubs might not be interested.
Maybe we watched him at the Euros and lost interest as well !.....:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back