Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think we were all worried at the beginning that Deulofeu would give Sandro a bad impression about the manager and encourage him to swerve us but judging by their on-pitch relationship during this tournament I don't think there will be any problems! The assist in the Portugal game was probably the only time those two linked up all tournament.

Announced Monday

tumblr_mosy1dvyB91qa6ftro4_250.gif

Should be done in the next few days. I don't think it will be this weekend because he will want some rest after a dissapointing result like that.

mallaga's owner is a Qatari business man with links to the royal family out there. Seems like he has fallen out with lot's of spanish teams and offical bodies and seems to be completely out of his depth. Started pumping money into Mallaga then suddenly turned off the tap and is rated one of the worst owners in football. Guy sounds like a right peice of work, so we will have to wait until his buy out clause becomes active and get the money into them at 1 second past midnight 3/7/17, legally he is our player then.

mallaga's owner is a Qatari business man with links to the royal family out there. Seems like he has fallen out with lot's of spanish teams and offical bodies and seems to be completely out of his depth. Started pumping money into Mallaga then suddenly turned off the tap and is rated one of the worst owners in football. Guy sounds like a right peice of work, so we will have to wait until his buy out clause becomes active and get the money into them at 1 second past midnight 3/7/17, legally he is our player then.

He seen his arse cos UEFA utterly bummed them due to FFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back