2017/18 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only played one match and then been injured. The whole team were appalling today so can't blame a player settiling into a new league at Chelsea away.
Given time I believe he will come good.

I can't blame this guy today. Koeman has his odd day off and this was certainly one of them. He was obviously frustrated after they continued to play pop flies to him the 1st twenty minutes when he wanted the ball behind the Chelsea back line. He then started checking back but to no avail really; he was already rattled a bit. Would have been nice to see he and Dom as a pairing, but Koeman was always going to be negative in a fixture that we get creamed every time.

Better touches, an actual shot when Rooney played him through, movement into space like what DCL showed? Tough spot for him today, and that's on Ronald, but what he could've done well he still failed miserably at.
Like I said, he was already rattled at a certain point. Sandro wasn't good today, but I'm not going to throw him in the fire.

He is never going to be a lone striker type.

Neither the speed, physicality or snide to play that role.

As we don't play two up top, I'm not sure where he fits in.

You could use him for the last twenty of a game to stretch opposition ...... maybe.

I feel Sandro is someone who plays around a target man and will not be able to take on the role as a centre forward in the Premiership. I also feel that everything we have seen so far this season points to the lack of a target man. We seriously need to bring in a player who can play the centre forward role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back