2017/18 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.

looked unfit, carrying an injury and possibly out of position (isn't he a right forward/winger more than a striker?). His performance was emblematic of the rest of them. But I blame the manager for this game, the system was all wrong.

I can't really judge the lad until at least Christmas, and quite possibly longer than that. He plainly has talent, but he's in a league he's not used to playing in, in a country where he doesn't even speak the language. Sometimes these types of signings blossom, other times, they just don't work and I'm currently clueless as to how it'll turn out for him.

I do look forward to hearing him speak in a Scouse accent in a few months or so though.

Won't be too hard on him, being injured and new to the league and all. But he really should have done better with that chance.

Lads he was sitting in his draughty council flat the other day with his leg in a compression boot. He's probably suffering from breathing problems as they'll be mould and damp in the place, that TV he was watching the match on was about 20 years old.

He isn't 100% fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back