Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I actually hate it that people can be bigots under the guise of a majority. But why should I be surprised, history is built on it.
I haven't posted here for a long time but sorry,,,,I hate sanctimonious holier than thou people who are so narrow minded that if anyone has an opinion that they don't like then out come all the racist bigoted comments to degrade that individual. I am sorry but I am really tired of SJW pussys who cry about everything if it doesn't fit into their perfect world as decided by them.. Also history is built on the reverse a small loud mouth minority who push their agenda while the majority say nothing. (Awaits ban and really I don't care the mood I am in)

I haven't posted here for a long time but sorry,,,,I hate sanctimonious holier than thou people who are so narrow minded that if anyone has an opinion that they don't like then out come all the racist bigoted comments to degrade that individual. I am sorry but I am really tired of SJW pussys who cry about everything if it doesn't fit into their perfect world as decided by them.. Also history is built on the reverse a small loud mouth minority who push their agenda while the majority say nothing. (Awaits ban and really I don't care the mood I am in)
I hear you're a racist now father?

You wont get banned for this.

No swearing, no out right right wing views.

Chill brother.

Fancy a straightner ?

Wtf is a SJW [Poor language removed]?

So SJW stands for Social Justice Warrior does it ? In other words someone who fights for Social Justice then .?
Don’t get how that becomes something to sneer at personally.
Hopefully we sign this Sosa lad and he becomes a success like Lozano.

Status
Not open for further replies.